Ailesh Power (PT Ailesh Indo Energi) is a fast-growing company in manufacturing waste-to-energy and providing environmental improvement solution. In this opportunity Ailesh Power is pleased to introduce a 3 to 6 months work experience program for students, fresh graduate or experienced talent who will join our project management team in environmental Improvement initiation with our partners. This opportunity is designed to create passionate individual as problem solver and critical thinker in energy and environment sector.
As Commercial Intern you will take part in supporting our subsidiary: Ailesh Green Consulting’s business growth. The position will be responsible to grow our business through offering services (Life Cycle Assessment Services) to company and manage the end-to-end process of the deal.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Learn the required technical knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to understand customer’s need better
- Develop a target mapping of potential companies to be engaged
- Design strategy to achieve business objectives and execute the plan within the timeline
- Complete the necessary end-to-end administration process as part of closing the deal
- Collaborate with other teams for the greater impact of the company as a whole
- Be ready to step up on new role and responsibility based on business needs if required
- Open for fresh graduates and students in minimum 6th semester
- No specific majors required. We seek learners. Background and understanding of environmental engineering may support your role better
- Demonstrate proactiveness and ability to think independently in remote working situation. Able to allocate a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Excellent communication in written (emails & proposal) and verbal (person & group discussion)
- Demonstrate tenacity, willingness, and self-esteem to go the distance to get something done. Does not cower and react badly to rejection
- Able to process basic math calculation and shows great attention to managing detail
- Understanding of writing business proposals and due diligence
- Demonstrate cultural fit with our GEM Values: Embracing Agile Embracing Growth, Empathic Collaboration, and Motive for Beyond
- Working duration in 6 months,
- All activities will be run in Remote Work,
- You also will get a Salary and Internet Allowance to support your activities, and
- As Commercial Intern, you will work directly under our Chief of Business, as well as counterparts in LCA Consultants and Marketing Communication to ensure we are creating high value that benefits our customers excellently.
Please apply through sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com with subjects: LCA_Commercial Intern _[Your Name] by February, 21st.