As Marketing Communication: Digital & Social Media Intern, you will take part in enhancing Ailesh Power and Ailesh Green Consulting’s digital branding presence. The position will be responsible to develop strong brand reputation through improving our brand awareness & market share and manage end-to-end process of digital branding.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Develop company digital presence through media channels with effective brand communication and visual brand representation
- Create content for social media and websites
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Perform market research
- Collaborate with other teams for the greater impact of the company as a whole
- Be ready to step up on new role and responsibility based on business needs in flexible manner
- Open for fresh graduates and students in minimum 6th semester
- No specific majors required. We seek creative people who can tell engaging visual narrative consistent with our brand strategy
- Demonstrate proactiveness and ability to think independently in remote working situation. Able to allocate a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Able to use image editing software like Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Have a way with words. Able to provide compelling narrative through copywriting
- Excellent communication both written (email & chats) and oral (delivering ideas and listening other’s perspective)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency
- Demonstrate cultural fit with our GEM Values: Embracing Agile Embracing Growth, Empathic Collaboration, and Motive for Beyond
- Experience to web development is a plus but not mandatory
- Working duration in 6 months,
- All activities will be run in Remote Work,
- You also will get a Salary and Internet Allowance to support your activities, and
- As Marketing Communication: Digital & Social Media Intern, you will work directly under our Chief of Business, as well as counterparts in LCA Consultant, Commercial, and IT to ensure we are conveying the right brand position excellently.
Please apply through sending your CV & visual design materials to email@example.com with subjects: LCA_MarComm Digital Intern_[Your Name] by February, 21st.