Ailesh Power (PT Ailesh Indo Energi) is a fast-growing company in manufacturing waste-to-energy and providing environmental improvement solution. In this opportunity Ailesh Power is pleased to introduce a 3 to 6 months work experience program for students, fresh graduate or experienced talent who will join our project management team in environmental Improvement initiation with our partners. This opportunity is designed to create passionate individual as problem solver and critical thinker in energy and environment sector.
As People Operations Intern, you will be responsible to implement excellent people experience through engagement & learning and support the management of Ailesh Power’s end-to-end people administrational process.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Develop, implement, and evaluate program to ensure our people have the best experience and engagement in remote work situation
- Act as our people partner to support leader in solving people-related problem in the team
- Support Human Capital Manager through managing administrational process of people-related things
- Collaborate with other counterparts related to program delivery
- Be ready to step up on new role and responsibility based on business needs
- Open for fresh graduates and students in minimum 6th semester
- No specific majors required. A person with the spirit of empathic collaboration. Able to empathize people through listening and engage people for a win-win collaborative solution. Provide the best experience to people through responsiveness, conduct and quality communication
- Demonstrate proactiveness and ability to think independently in remote working situation. Able to allocate a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Innovative, fast learner, and interesting. Enjoy being themselves. Know how to have fun in order to engage other people to join the fun
- Able to maintain focus and energy in a group discussion or program to keep people engaged. Ready to be virtual class manager
- Great ability to process administrational and menial tasks. Able to balance high standard with high speed
- Able to work in changing priorities and multiple projects
- Proficient in Ms. word to compose high quality report
- Demonstrate cultural fit with our GEM Values: Embracing Agile Embracing Growth, Empathic Collaboration, and Motive for Beyond
- Working duration in 3 – 4 months,
- All activities will be run in Remote Work,
- You also will get a Salary and Internet Allowance to support your activities, and
- As Project Operations Intern, you will work directly under our Human Capital Manager, as well as other counterparts in LCA Consultants to ensure we are providing the best experience to our people
Please apply through sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subjects: LCA_People Operations Intern_[Your Name] by February, 21st.