Ailesh Power (PT Ailesh Indo Energi) is a fast-growing company in manufacturing waste-to-energy and providing environmental improvement solution. In this opportunity Ailesh Power is pleased to introduce a 3 to 6 months work experience program for students, fresh graduate or experienced talent who will join our project management team in environmental Improvement initiation with our partners. This opportunity is designed to create passionate individual as problem solver and critical thinker in energy and environment sector.
As Project Secretary you will take part in a professional internship in our subsidiary: Ailesh Green Consulting’s project-based consultation. The position will be responsible to develop great relationship with clients as an integrator, compose document reporting needs, and support administrational end-to-end process. You will gain a tremendous experience as part of our environmental consultant team.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Compose weekly, monthly, and final LCA analysis report on time with excellent quality
- Communicate informational and data required by LCA analyst to clients while maintaining great professional relationship
- Learn basic knowledge of LCA to ensure smooth communication and coordination
- Complete operational administrative process of the project including minutes of meeting, attendance signature, etc
- Collaborate with other counterparts involved in project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of experience. Fresh graduate may apply
- No specific major is required. A person with excellent attention to detail, organized and great interpersonal skills is preferred
- Demonstrate proactiveness and ability to think independently in remote working situation. Able to allocate a minimum of 35 hours per week especially in business hours
- A fast learner. Able to learn and maintain high professional conduct across all stakeholders
- Have a perseverance and can-do attitude. Willing to work hard to get the report done on time
- Excellent communication in written (chat & report) and verbal (presentation & discussion)
- Superb teamwork and listening ability. Able to find collaborative win-win solution with counterparts and stakeholders
- Able to complete work with calmness and sound judgment under heavy pressure
- Proficient in Ms. word to compose high quality report
- Demonstrate cultural fit with our GEM Values: Embracing Agile Embracing Growth, Empathic Collaboration, and Motive for Beyond
- Working duration in 3 – 4 months,
- All activities will be run in Remote Work and Site Visit if needed,
- You also will get a Competitive Salary and Internet Allowance to support your activities, and
- As Project Secretary, you will work directly under our LCA Project Director and Lead Analyst, as well as other analysts and project secretaries, to ensure we are creating high value report and great relationship with our clients.
Please apply through sending your CV to email@example.com with subjects: LCA_Project Secretary_[Your Name] by February, 21st.